About the FIABCI 69th World Congress - Dubai
The emerging science of happiness has proliferated new policy, governance systems, urban planning approaches, social services, and community amenities which have direct impacts on the real estate market. The 2018 theme, Happy Cities, will build upon four main pillars: planning, governance & policy, citizen engagement, and new marketplaces and their intrinsic relationship with the real estate community.
FIABCI World Congress 2018 is designed to be both informative and inclusive and will deconstruct the concept of Happy Cities through dialogue, panelist discussions, workshops, and an interactive exhibit and meeting spaces. Our fundamental aim is to engage the international real estate sector and provide a platform for visitors to Communicate, forge new relationships, learn and grow their businesses.
- Finance Officers
- International Organizations Committee Membership Committee
- Strategic Planning
- Legislative & Environmental Committee Education and Academic Member’s Committee
- Coffee Break
- Nomination Committee Officer
- Prix d’excellence Committee Exchanges Committee
- Forum of Lawyers
- Marketing and Networking Committee
- Board Lunch
- FIABCI Members Lunch
- Board Meeting Tour