FIABCI Leadership Summit
REimagining the future
The current pandemic prompts us to rethink the way we live and work and what the next post-crisis reality will be like. From social distancing to remote working, how we adapt to this changeable landscape will be crucial for our ability to navigate beyond it and emerge stronger in the long run.
Within this framework, the upcoming FIABCI Leadership Summit – Online Edition aims to provide real estate professionals with the tools and mindset they need to deal with the ongoing uncertainty while moving forward and staying competitive.
From significant insight into the main market trends and investment opportunities to leadership sessions and inspirational keynotes from thought leaders, the summit is sure to bring about change in the way we envision the future.
Unlike previous years, the FIABCI Leadership Summit will take on a new, innovative format in face of the consequences related to the COVID-19 outbreak. Nevertheless, participants can expect a dynamic agenda with interactive and engaging sessions with a similar feel to an in-person event.
- Opening Ceremony
- by Florentino Dulalia, FIABCI World President
- Moving forward: reimagine the future cities
- Keynote Architect Fernando Romero Founder & CEO FR-EE, Fernando Romero EnterprisE Mexico
- FIABCI Community
- Short videos from FIABCI Members and Partners
- The Outlook for 2021
- Panel discussion on market trends with: • Spencer Levy, Chairman, Americas Research & Senior Economic Advisor CBRE • Simon Rubinsohn, Chief Economist at the RICS • Moderator: Dr. Rob Salvino, Director of the Grant Center for Real Estate and Economics o
PREPARE YOUR TRIP
The Leadership Forum is open and free of charge for all FIABCI Members and Partners.
Principal Members and Academic Members can also benefit of compimentary registration reaching us at email@example.com.
To become a Sponsor please contact Maria Silveira, Head of Communication and Digital Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other enquiries please contact General Secretariat at email@example.com.