Board of Directors
Members and Missions
Board of Directors 2020-2021
Traditionally the World President convenes 4 Board Meetings:
- In May (after his/her inauguration during the World Real Estate Congress);
- In September (in the city of his/her country);
- In December (during the Global Business Summit);
- In March (prior to the MIPIM Cannes).
The Board of Directors is composed of members selected from the membership:
- The President in Office;
- The Immediate Past World President;
- The President Elect;
- The Vice President Elect;
- The Treasurer;
- The Regional Presidents;
- The Presidents of World Councils;
- Nine members, elected by the General Assembly for three-year terms, so that one third of them are renewed by ele tion, each year;
- The President of the Young Members Committee, elected by the General Assembly for a one-year term;
- One member designated by the President in Office, for the duration of his term;
- The Secretary-General (without voting right).
The Board is vested with the broadest powers to administer the Association, within the limits of its stated purpose, and subject to the powers of the General Assembly:
- It shall make all decisions concerning management, protection of the Federation’s assets, management of its funds.
- It shall conduct all business and affairs of the Federation in the interests of its good management.
- It shall make all decisions relative to the common interests and see that they are enacted.
- It shall establish and may modify the Internal Regulations and the Conference Manual.
- It shall decide as to the acceptance and use of gifts and legacies.
- It may at any time constitute working groups as it may deem fit and enter into any contracts.
- It shall be represented in Court, either as plaintiff or as defendant, by its World President, its Secretary-General, or by other Board Representatives appointed by the President.
- Il shall submit FIABCI’s budget for each financial year to the General Assembly for approval.
Last Board Meeting
December 15th, 2020
Next Board Meeting
President of Europe Region
Michael VON HAUFF
President of World Council of Managers
Yu KEE SU
Elected Board Member