FIABCI Headquarters are located in Paris, CIT Montparnasse at 3 rue de l'Arrivée.
The General Secretariat is one of the central services of FIABCI International, facilitating its smooth and effective functioning and providing strategic direction. It manages the collegial decision-making process and ensures the alignment of the Board policies with the priorities of FIABCI and its General Assembly. In agreement with the President, the GS develops FIABCI's activities around the world.
In particular, the General Secretariat:
- Contributes to the definition of FIABCI's strategic objectives and priorities and shapes cross-cutting policies;
- Coordinates, facilitates, advises and arbitrates, so as to ensure the coherence, quality and delivery of operations across Chapters and Commitees.
- Coordinates the planning and programming of the initiatives of the Committees.
- Acts as FIABCI's interface with public/private organizations and entities.
- Fosters FIABCI's institutional competences and the development of a modern, transparent, responsible, and service-oriented administration that works to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
The Secretary-General is an official who represents FIABCI in its everyday business and is authorised to act in its name in legal matters. He executes the Board's decisions and ensures the proper day-to-day management of FIABCI HQ.
Event and Protocol Officer
Communications and Digital Marketing Officer
Communications Specialist Consultant
Research and Education Specialist Consultant
OUR OFFICIAL SUPPLIERS
Banking and Insurance
Accounting, Tax, Legal and Social Consultancy