FIABCI Leadership Summit
REimagining the future
The current pandemic prompts us to rethink the way we live and work and what the next post-crisis reality will be like. From social distancing to remote working, how we adapt to this changeable landscape will be crucial for our ability to navigate beyond it and emerge stronger in the long run.
Within this framework, the upcoming FIABCI Leadership Summit – Online Edition aims to provide real estate professionals with the tools and mindset they need to deal with the ongoing uncertainty while moving forward and staying competitive.
From significant insight into the main market trends and investment opportunities to leadership sessions and inspirational keynotes from thought leaders, the summit is sure to bring about change in the way we envision the future.
Unlike previous years, the FIABCI Leadership Summit will take on a new, innovative format in face of the consequences related to the COVID-19 outbreak. Nevertheless, participants can expect a dynamic agenda with interactive and engaging sessions with a similar feel to an in-person event.
Please download the official FIABCI Leadership Summit Programme FLS Programme
IMPORTANT - Time zone for agenda: Central European Time.
- Opening Ceremony
- by Florentino Dulalia, FIABCI World President
- Moving forward: reimagining the future cities
- Keynote by Architect Fernando Romero Founder & CEO FR-EE, Fernando Romero EnterprisE Mexico
- FIABCI Community
- Short videos from FIABCI Members and Partners
- Outlook for 2021
- Panel discussion: Spencer Levy, Chairman, Americas Research CBRE | Simon Rubinsohn, Chief Economist at the RICS | Carol Hodgson, Senior Director, Global Research, JLL | Moderator: Dr. Rob Salvino, Director of the Grant Center for Real Estate
PREPARE YOUR TRIP
The registration of this Online Edition of the Leadership Summit is compulsory and it is open exclusively for FIABCI Members on a complimentary basis.
Principal Members and Academic Members can request invitations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a Sponsor please contact Maria Silveira, Head of Communication and Digital Marketing, at email@example.com.
For any other enquiries please contact General Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.