Delegates and Missions
Traditionally, the Board of Directors convene two General Assemblies per year during its global events:
- World Real Estate Congress in May
- Global Leadership Summit in December
The General Assembly consists of:
- The Board members;
- The World Presidents;
- The Chapter Presidents;
- A representative appointed by each of the Principal Members;
- Representatives appointed by the chapters. The representatives of each chapter will be determined by the internal regulations.
Each member will have voting rights with the sole exception of the Secretary General. Other FIABCI members can attend General Assemblies but shall have no voting rights. The Ordinary General Assembly makes all decisions other than those that must be made by the Extraordinary General Assembly, as per applicable law, or as per the present statutes. The Ordinary General Assembly comes to a decision on the Board's report, the accounts, the unitary membership fee, and the Budget proposed by the Board.
Only the Extraordinary General Assembly can modify the Statutes, the Code of Ethics, their clauses and provisions.
The Extraordinary General Assembly can notably decide or authorize:
- Changing FIABCI’s nationality;
- Directly or indirectly modifying its purpose;
- Modifying its name;
- Dissolving the association.
Last General Assembly
Next General Assembly