General Press Registration
FIABCI welcomes journalists from across the world to cover both the World Real Estate Congress and Global Business Summit free of charge.
The communications department does its best to accommodate all requests, while recognizing the need to balance international, national, local, trade and general media, as well as the pertinence of the media for our members.
For any questions, please contact Alessandra Maglietta
General Registration Conditions
- You must be a full-time journalist.
- Send the required press credentials (listed below) to the aforementioned email (we may ask for additional information).
- Press accreditation at previous events does not guarantee automatic renewal.
- FIABCI reserves the right to refuse accreditation.
- No press accreditation is accepted directly onsite.
Required Press Credentials
- A copy of your press card
- A commissioning letter from your editor in chief or a link to a current page of your media where your name and title appear in the editorial team
- Proof of recent work