The FIABCI Nominations Committee and General Secretariat are pleased to announce that the applications for the following positions are now open.
- Treasurer (3 years June 2023 – May 2026)
- Elected Board Member (3.5-year term: Dec 2022 – May 2026)
- Elected Board Member (3-year term: June 2023 – May 2026)
- President of Committees and Councils (1-year term: June 2023 – May 2024)
- Vice-Presidents and Secretaries of Committees and Councils (1.5-year term: Dec 2022 – May 2024)
- Vice-Presidents and Secretaries of Committees and Councils (2-year term: June 2023 – May 2025)
Please find below the documents related to the elections that will take place during the 41st FIABCI Global Leadership Summit from 6 to 9 December 2022 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- List of open positions for the election and outgoing officers
- An explanatory note concerning the call for nominations (please read this note carefully): EN, FR, DE, ES
- The nomination form (to be signed by the President of the candidate’s chapter) and the curriculum vitae form in 1 page to be completed by the candidate (mandatory): EN, FR, DE, ES
- FIABCI Officers Guidelines 2019
Applications must be received exclusively at the General Secretariat no later than 8 November 2022 at 23:59 Paris time.
We take the opportunity to remind you of several important regulations concerning the election process as follows:
- Art.16.1: The Nominations Committee should call for nominations not less than 90 days before the election.
- Nominations approved by the Chapter of the Nominee and by the Nominees themselves must be received not less than 30 days prior to the date of the election.
- Art. 31: Chapters in arrears with the payment of their fees on 31 December of each year cannot nominate candidates for elections or show their flags at FIABCI events.
- Art.40: Positions of responsibility within FIABCI can only be filled by regular members:
- whose candidatures have been presented by the chapter to which they belong (subject to the terms of Article 31 above), and by the Nominations Committee;
- or whose nomination will have obtained the approval of the chapter to which the nominee belongs.
- Internal Regulations:
- Art. 10.1: To be eligible for election to the FIABCI Board, each candidate will have to:
- be a representative to the General Assembly;
- be proposed by their Chapter;
- be cleared by the Nominations Committee;
- be submitted to a General Assembly vote by secret ballot;
- have participated in not less than three FIABCI Congresses;
- have served as an Officer of at least one FIABCI Committee for a period of not less than two years;
- the last two conditions mentioned above do not apply to Principal Members and to candidates who have already served as FIABCI World President, FIABCI Regional President, member of the Board, or President of a Chapter.
- Art. R.2.4: In order to be considered by the Nominations Committee, the candidates for officers’ positions in Committees or Forums will have to be sent beforehand by the chapters, to the FIABCI Secretary-General in order to obtain approval.
- No chapter may present a candidature which would result in the latter holding more than one position at a time, with the exception of the Board and the General Assembly.
- Participation in the activities of the Committees is mandatory for the officers. Any officer who fails to attend three consecutive meetings of his or her Committee without a valid excuse will be considered to have resigned.
Please note that the candidatures become official exclusively after the final confirmation by the Nominations Committee and the Board of Directors.
For more information or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.