Enterprise Georgia on the FIABCI-Georgia Prix d'Excellence Awards
In April 2022, Georgia will host the first FIABCI-Georgia Prix d’ Excellence Awards. The event will be organised in partnership with the Bank of Georgia, Galt & Taggart, and Digital Area.
Projects will be selected based on FIABCI’s internationally recognised criteria and assessed by a jury panel composed of local members and leading industry experts from around the world. The awards include 12 categories. Participants will be assessed based on the following 6 main criteria: concept, architecture, construction process, innovation, sustainability, and urban integration.
Applications are open until 28 February!
The winners will be chosen in April 2022. They will be able to participate in the FIABCI World Prix d’ Excellence Awards ceremony.
As for the event itself, we asked the Head of the Investment Department Davit Tavlalashvili to talk to us about the significance of the Prix d’ Excellence Awards, and the expectations surrounding them.
- First of all, let me thank you for your partnership and trust. Please give us your thoughts about FIABCI-Georgia and its activities.
- The work of FIABCI-Georgia is very important. Georgian companies and professionals are given the opportunity to obtain international experience and establish connections with partners abroad. This means that Georgia will achieve more exposure on the global real estate map.
- As you know, this will be the first large-scale real estate awards event in Georgia. How important do you think the FIABCI-Georgia Prix d’ Excellence Awards are for our industry?
- Holding such a large event is yet another sign of growth and development of the Georgian real estate sector. Such initiatives will further stimulate the sector, as the crossbar is being raised.
- How important is this event for Enterprise Georgia as a partner organisation?
- FIABCI-Georgia’s event will bring international real estate firms and professionals to our country and introduce Georgia to them as a place with an attractive environment for doing business. This is a very important factor for us, as our agency is working on attracting investment to Georgia.
- What advice do you have for the developers? Why should they participate in the awards, and how will it help them?
- FIABCI-Georgia Prix d’ Excellence Awards is a great opportunity for companies to present themselves and their projects on the international stage, which is no less important than the prize itself.