Registration for the 41st FIABCI Global Leadership Summit, which will take place from 7-9 December 2022 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, is now officially open exclusively on the FIABCI App.
Full Package includes:
- Welcome Reception & Boat Trip
- Conference Program
- FIABCI Meetings & General Assembly
- Networking Lunches and Lunch Breaks
- Culture Night
- Study & Social Tours with Dinner
- Farewell Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Airport Transfers
Below are all the packages currently available:
Early bird (until 10 October 2022)
- Full Package - FIABCI Members: 400 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Members with Accompanying Person: 700 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Young Professionals: 250 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Young Professionals with Accompanying Person: 550 EUR
Standard (after 10 October 2022)
- Full Package - FIABCI Members: 600 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Members with Accompanying Person: 900 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Young Professionals: 350 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Young Professionals with Accompanying Person: 650 EUR
In case of cancellation by the local authorities and/or the Host Chapter, the registration fees will be fully refunded. Should the delegate decide to cancel his/her registration before 31 October, a full refund will be issued.
Airfare tickets and hotel accommodation
We are delighted to partner, once again, with SkyTeam to bring you the best flight deals and booking offers. The 19 world-class airlines of SkyTeam, our Preferred Alliance for travel, serve 1 150 destinations in 177 countries with over 14 500 daily flights. Book your trip with SkyTeam today via the link below or on the main menu of the app (Global Leadership Summit/Book your trip with SkyTeam).
For your convenience, there is also a direct link to a special platform dedicated to hotel accommodation. It can be found below and on the main menu of the app (Global Leadership Summit/Book your hotel accommodation).
Please take note of the following important note on visa requirements and quarantine measures: "Foreign nationals wishing to visit Taiwan must prepare the relevant documents and apply for a special entry permit (visa) at a R.O.C. (Taiwan) overseas mission or representative offices. All foreign travellers and returning Taiwan nationals must comply with health requirements (including 3-day quarantine and 4-day self-initiated epidemic prevention) stipulated by the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC)."
The General Secretariat, Host Chapter and PCO are closely monitoring these restrictions and will keep you updated should there be any change.
Delegates needing an official letter to support their entry into Taiwanese territory are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact the FIABCI General Secretariat at email@example.com or visit the official website of the 41st FIABCI Global Leadership Summit at www.fiabci2022gls.tw.