In six weeks, the Taiwanese city of Kaohsiung will welcome the 41st FIABCI Global Leadership Summit. In preparation for the summit, which will take place from 6 to 9 December 2022, FIABCI is pleased to share some key information for those interested in attending this important event.
Under the theme "Building Better Lives with Green Recovery", the event will focus on the role of real estate professionals as a catalyst for major contemporary changes in human lives. It will bring together members from around the world as well as FIABCI-Taiwan members and local partners to dialogue, exchange insights and network. The preliminary programme is available in two different formats here and here.
About 30 special guests, keynote speakers, panellists and moderators have already confirmed their presence. A more detailed programme will be circulated shortly through the FIABCI App and our corporate accounts on social media.
The Early Bird registration deadline has been extended to 10 November 2022. Members can register exclusively on the FIABCI App/Global Leadership Summit. Participants will also find special links to book their accommodation in the main hotel at preferential rates and purchase flight tickets through our partner SkyTeam at a discounted price.
The Full Package includes:
- Welcome Reception & Boat Trip
- Conference Programme
- FIABCI Meetings & General Assembly
- Networking Lunches and Lunch Breaks
- Culture Night
- Study & Social Tours with Dinner
- Farewell Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Airport Transfers
- Dinners and Social Tour Transfers
Registration Fees are presented below:
Early bird (until 10 November 2022)
- Full Package - FIABCI Members: 400 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Members with Accompanying Person: 700 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Young Professionals: 250 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Young Professionals with Accompanying Person: 550 EUR
Standard (after 10 November 2022)
- Full Package - FIABCI Members: 600 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Members with Accompanying Person: 900 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Young Professionals: 350 EUR
- Full Package - FIABCI Young Professionals with Accompanying Person: 650 EUR
In addition, the Organising Committee is offering an overnight post-summit tour in Taipei. The registration price is EUR 250 for a single room and EUR 150 for an additional person in the same room. The tour will be available on 10 December, overnight stay at the Grand Hyatt Taipei, and leaving for the airport on 11 December.
Visa and Health measures
As announced a month ago, starting on 13 October Taiwan ended its mandatory COVID-19 quarantine for arrivals. Furthermore, a series of other measures came into force, including the end of PCR tests for arrivals and the resumption of visa-free entry for citizens of all countries that previously held that status. More details can be found on our app, including the list of countries which have received visa-free privileges.
We are pleased to share a special message by Organising Committee President Lily Chang's inviting FIABCI members to join the Summit.