FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence Awards Celebrates Real Estate Excellence with Two New Countries Joining
As the anticipation builds for another year of recognising the best of the best in real estate development, the FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence Awards is proud to announce that two new countries, Georgia and Italy, are joining the prestigious award for the first time. This significant milestone in the organisation's history reflects the growing global presence and influence of the real estate industry.
The FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence Awards is a unique platform that celebrates projects that embody the highest standards of quality, innovation, sustainability, and community impact. The participation of Georgia and Italy further enriches the diversity of projects and perspectives from different regions, contributing to a more comprehensive and global evaluation of real estate excellence.
With a rigorous judging process, an esteemed panel of international judges meticulously evaluate each submission based on a set of comprehensive criteria, including architectural and design, development and construction, environmental impact, sustainability, financial and marketing, and community benefits, with varying criteria for specific categories. The winners of this prestigious award exemplify exceptional quality and have risen above the competition due to their unparalleled standards of excellence.
Of the 31 awards, 16 were World Gold Awards and 15 World Silver Awards. These winning developments were from the United States of America, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hungary, Singapore, Malaysia, Georgia, Italy and Austria.
The list of World Gold Winners is as follows:
- Affordable Housing Category: SkyAwani 2 Residences (Malaysia)
- Environmental Category: Rehabilitation of Provincial Highway 9 (Taiwan)
- Heritage Category: The Medelan (Italy)
- Hotel Category:
1. Prater Glacis – Superbude & Zoku (Austria)
2. Sentosa Hotels Cluster (Singapore)
- Industrial Category: -Park@Senai Airport City – Phase 1 & 2 (Malaysia)
- Master Plan Category:
1. Setia Eco Templer (Malaysia)
2. City of Elmina (Malaysia)
- Mixed-Use Development Category: The Medelan (Italy)
- Office Category: Menara Hap Seng 3 (Malaysia)
- Public Infrastructure/Amenities Category: 1895 War Memorial Park (Taiwan)
- Purpose Built Category: Ca’ Tron H-Campus (Italy)
- Residential (High Rise) Category: Setia V Residences (Malaysia)
- Residential (Mid Rise) Category: Jui Residences (Singapore)
- Residential (Low Rise) Category: KIUBO First Mobile Apartments (Austria)
- Retail Category: IKEA City Center Vienna (Austria)
The list of World Silver Winners is as follows:
- Environmental Category:
1. Renewed Habitat at Heya Bridge (Taiwan)
2. HEITO1909/Pingtung County Park (Taiwan)
- Heritage Category: MNB Supervisory Center & Money Museum (Hungary)
- Hotel Category: Inn at Moonlight Beach (USA)
- Industrial Category: Hap Seng Business Park (Malaysia)
- Master Plan Category: Lisi Green Town (Georgia)
- Office Category:
1. Arena Business Campus A (Hungary)
2. Meama (Georgia)
- Public Infrastructure/Amenities Category:
1. HUNGEXPO Budapest Convention Center (Hungary)
2. Cycle Bridges of Lake Tisza (Hungary)
3. Adjarabet Arena (Georgia)
- Purpose Built Category: Celadon Sports & Resort Club (Vietnam)
- Residential (High Rise) Category: The Rainz @ Bukit Jalil (Malaysia)
- Residential (Mid Rise) Category: Cantara Residences (Malaysia)
- Residential (Low Rise) Category:
1. Favorite Spring (Austria)
2. Flatco Apartmenthouse (Hungary)
"We are thrilled to welcome Georgia and Italy to the FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence Awards for the first time," said Susan Greenfield, FIABCI World President. "Their participation adds to the diversity and richness of our awards program, and we look forward to witnessing their exceptional projects on the global stage." She added that the real estate sector plays a vital role in the economic development of nations, and she is confident that it will continue to thrive despite challenges and uncertainties. The participation of new countries in the FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence Awards is a testament to the resilience and potential of the industry, in which we hope it will promote healthy competition in the industry.
Jordi Ribo, expresses his gratitude to the esteemed panel of judges, the diligent oversight panel, and the hardworking World Prix secretariat for their unwavering commitment to the awards' integrity and success. "The FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence Awards hold great significance in the global real estate industry," said Jordi Ribo. "Winning this prestigious award not only signifies outstanding accomplishment but also demonstrates a commitment to excellence and serves as an inspiration to the entire real estate community." He also expressed his hope to see more projects that create sustainable solutions to pressing global challenges such as global warming, promote inclusivity and diversity, and foster economic and social development. As for developers, we encourage you to continue raising the bar and setting new standards of excellence for the real estate industry.
The Secretary of World Prix Secretariat, Dr Yu Kee Su, on the other hand, extends congratulations to all participating countries, including Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Germany, Philippines, Austria, Hungary, Singapore, Vietnam, and the USA. He also commends all the winners for their outstanding contributions to the real estate industry and their dedication to excellence in design, construction, and sustainability. "We encourage all winners to embrace and adopt the key trends of sustainability, innovation, and resilience in their future projects," says Yu. He continued to add that these trends are critical for addressing current challenges and building a better future for generations to come.