FIABCI-Ukraine is calling for all FIABCI members interested in learning about Trade and Investment opportunities in Ukraine and particulary in Kyiv - capital of the country.
The second trade and investment mission is going to be organized in Ukraine, after the successful mission in May this year. A great effect for the business matching was detected after the events in May, so the board of directors of FIABCI-Ukraine decided to make the second Trade and Investment mission in December to proceed making the business networking more efficient and calling for the investors from all the interested counries.
Moreover the chapter has prepared the program in dates which are just before the Global Summit in Ghent, Belgium, so all the international delegates which are heading to Europe can take the advantage to see the investment opportunities in Kyiv and enjoy the winter in the city with the history of more than 1500 years.
The prelimnary schedule of the Trade mission in Kyiv (will be updated)
Arrival day and welcome party
Property tours for investment
Official Meetings with KCSA and Forum
|December 03 Departure Day and day of arrival to Ghent, Belgium|
|12:00-14:00||10:00-16:00||9:00-11:00||schedule of flights from Kyiv to Brusselss|
|Ladies Lunch with the international speaker for the local women in real estate (attendance by those who has already arrived to Kyiv)||Investment Property Tours in Kyiv (will be updated)||Official Meetings with Kyiv City State Administration||all delegates who go to FIABCI Global Business summit in Ghent will go to Brussells|
|19:00-22:00||19:00- 23:00||13:00-18:00||schedule of trains from Brussels to Ghent|
|Welcome party/dinner with FIABCI-UKRAINE members||FIABCI-Ukraine BUSINESS CLUB MEETING and dinner with the developers of Ukraine||International Trade and Investment Forum followed by Dinner (from 19:00-22:00)||and to Ghent by train afterwords|
The countries which DON’T NEED VISA TO UKRAINE:
• citizens of all countries of the former USSR, except Turkmenistan - visa-free, but only on foreign passports (applies to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus* and Russia*)
• all countries of the European Union (with the entry on the passports of "non-citizens" of Latvia and Estonia - visa);
• European countries: Andorra, Vatican, Iceland, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Albania, Turkey, Georgia
• AMERICAS: USA, Canada, Panama, Paraguay, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Saint Kitts and Nevis;
• Asia-Pacific: South Korea, Japan, Israel, Brunei, Turkey, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, Mongolia.
50 more countries can make** the eVisa to Ukraine online. To check if you may have the eVisa please go here: https://evisa.mfa.gov.ua
**not earlier than 3 month before the trip and not later than 10 days before the trip).
If your country is not in the list of the non-visa countries and there is no opportunity for your country to make the eVisa, you should apply for the Ukrainian Visa in Ukrainian Embassy in your country.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on all the needed support and for all the details of the event.
ATTENDANCE IS FREE FOR FIABCI MEMBERS! THE NUMBER OF PLACES is limited - please reserve yours as soon as possible!
Welcome to Ukraine!