FIABCI: New Era, New Vision
As announced at the beginning of July by FIABCI Secretary-General Narek Arakelyan, this year marks the launch of the new Strategic Plan 2021-2025, which has been initiated by World President Jordi Ribó, with the support of World President-Elect Susan Greenfield and the Board of Directors. The roadmap lays the groundwork for achieving FIABCI's vision: a global, dedicated, inclusive, sustainable, hybrid, and agile approach.
The upcoming online event New Era, New Vision, scheduled for November 3rd, 2021 at 2 pm Paris time, will elaborate on the five goals determined by the Board of Directors. In particular, within the framework of this roadmap, two major platforms will be introduced to the FIABCI Community on this occasion.
- A business and networking application, created in cooperation with our Partner Bundeling, with whom FIABCI has recently signed a three-year agreement;
- An inclusive education platform - SKILMI -, which is a digital mentoring and skills sharing tool for customized and effective transfer of practical knowledge and experience.
The online event will be moderated by Communications & Digital Marketing Officer Maria Silveira with the participation of the FIABCI Strategic Committee Ex Officio Members:
- World President Jordi Ribó
- President-Elect Susan Greenfield
- Finance Committee President Yu Kee Su
- Secretary-General Narek Arakelyan
The presentation will include a Q&A session at the end.
Join us on November 3rd, at 2 pm Paris time, as the FIABCI leadership discusses their vision for the future of the organization as well as exciting projects for all FIABCI members and partners.
The link to connect on Wednesday is https://zoom.us/j/95830278354. This event is free of charge, and registration is not required. Please note that on Sunday, October 31, clocks will be set back 1 hour in most of Europe, as Daylight Saving Time (DST) ends.