Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2018
A conference and exhibition on investment immigration and international high-end real estate
Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2018, an annual conference and exhibition, will be held 9-10 November 2018 at the Hyatt Hotel Martinez Cannes.
The Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo incudes:
- A conference featuring government representatives, leaders of the world’s most prominent immigration companies, and major property developers;
- An exhibition showcasing around 100 international companies;
- The ‘Global Challenges of the Immigration Market’ roundtable for government representatives only;
- A press conference for leading business and industry media from 30 countries;
- A variety of other activities, including seminars, individual meetings with clients; and
- An exclusive high-end Gala Party for exhibitors and attendees.
Exhibitors and Attendees
The exhibition will bring together leading companies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta, and other EU states. Exhibitors include immigration companies, property developers, law and financial firms, and private banks.
Our regular exhibitors include government agencies, international associations, and world-famous companies including Henley&Partners, FIABCI, EY, PwC, KPMG, and CMB Regional Centers.
Visitors come from 15 countries, including the CIS, and include representatives of globally recognized B2B companies, private individuals interested in immigration and acquisition of upscale properties and personal financial consulting services.
Topics of the Exhibition
- Immigration (temporary or permanent residency in developed countries);
- Acquisition of luxury real estate abroad (for personal use, to secure assets, create cash flow, or gain temporary or permanent residency through investment in an affluent country); and
- Personal financial consulting (company formation, opening bank accounts in highly developed countries, private banking, tax optimization etc.).
The Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Exhibition is the 12th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including in Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
Tickets can be purchased on the official website. For more information, please contact the organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 335 581 11.