FIABCI's preparations for MIPIM 2023, happening from 14 to 17 March in Cannes, are well underway. Over 26,000 professionals from around the world are expected to attend the four-day event.
As customary and based on our global partnership with RX Global, FIABCI provides its members and officers with access to MIPIM at privileged conditions and through turnkey solutions.
The FIABCI at MIPIM 2023 participation includes three main activities:
- FIABCI Board of Directors Meeting ©
This closed-door event will take place on Wednesday, 15 March 2023 at the Majestic Hotel in Cannes.
- FIABCI Gala Dinner
FIABCI celebrates each edition of MIPIM with a traditional Gala Dinner. This event gathers about 200 VIP delegates from around the world in an executive evening to network, make new business contacts and get ready for MIPIM with fine food and live music.
The Gala Dinner will be held at the prestigious Majestic Hotel in Cannes on 13 March 2023 at 19:00.
Harley&Dikkinson, a FIABCI-Italia member, is the Special Host of this event.
Individual registration is open on the FIABCI App/Activities. Chapters and members wishing to book a table are invited to contact the FIABCI General Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dress code: black tie
- MIPIM Exhibition and Conferences
The FIABCI Pavilion is located on the 4th floor of the Palais des Festivals, above the VIP Lounge (P4.B1).
The pavilion is over 150sqm and is composed of nine areas, including the Conferences Hall, Executive Lounge and exhibition areas.
Concerning the registration, the following conditions have been negotiated for the 2023 edition:
- Complimentary passes to the members of the FIABCI Board of Directors
- 10 Complimentary passes for the representatives of the European chapters
- 2 complimentary passes for the President and one Board member of all the chapters from Africa and Near East, Americas, Asia & Pacific regions
- Preferential rates for all FIABCI Members at 1190EUR (instead of 1995EUR) until 31 January 2023 and 1290EUR (instead of 2115EUR) until the end of February 2023 (taxes excluded).
We kindly ask our members and officers to confirm their attendance as soon as possible in order to coordinate the registration with MIPIM.
FIABCI's participation at MIPIM every year is an important value proposition provided by the organisation to its members and officers.