At the beginning of April, FIABCI started a series of webinars with the intent of providing important tools and valuable information to face this extraordinary situation not only to our members but also to the real estate community as a whole.
While the month of April is being dedicated to the analysis of the COVID-19 implications on the real estate industry both on a global and regional scale, we will also dive into other topics related to technology, marketing, business, and FIABCI itself. From panel discussions to keynote sessions, here is what you can expect for the upcoming weeks:
- Thursday, 30 April at 11:00 am Paris time
COVID-19: What lies ahead for the Real Estate Industry?
Asia Pacific session – English-speaking session
- Thursday, 7 May at 2:00 pm Paris time
Unleash the Innovative Power
Motivational approach – English-speaking session
- Thursday, 14 May at 4:00 pm Paris time
How to manage and develop business in today’s economic and digital environment?
- Thursday, 28 May at 2:00 pm Paris time
Comment gérer et développer ses affaires dans le contexte économique actuel en utilisant les nouvelles technologies?
- Thursday, 4 June at 2:00 pm Paris time
How to Work Virtually in Today's Business Environment
Practical approach – English-speaking session
- Tuesday, 9 June at 4:00 pm Paris time
Blockchain and Digital Technologies - New Approach
- Thursday, 11 June at 2:00 pm Paris time
FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence Awards
- Thursday, 25 June at 2:00 pm Paris time
Prix d'Excellence Past Winners - Success Stories
- Thursday, 2 July at 3:00 pm Paris time
Emerging Strategies for Real Estate Agents – planning and preparing for the future
- Thursday, 9 July at 2:00 pm Paris time
Status of a Green zone, investment opportunities and lockdown benefits of Georgia
To access the full list of events and latest updates, please check regularly our FIABCI Global calendar here.